PTS Incident Solutions is a powerful law enforcement software application that is used in the office and at the scene on laptops. Officers and other users can record complete Incident details, as well as complete records for citations, field interviews, property, aliases, and much more.
- Domestic Violence
- Involved Parties
- Evidence & Property
- Field Interviews
- UCR / NIBRS
- Search Engines
How will Incident Solutions Help?
INCIDENT RECORDWe know that police departments are very busy keeping their communities safe. Officers don’t really have time to contend with software that’s overly complicated or difficult to use. To the point, law enforcement personnel need police software that eases their workload, not hinders it.
Incident Solution fits that bill perfectly. It is feature-packed, but easy to add and maintain complete Incident records.
- All Incident Details, including Location, Complainant Info, Address and Offenses
- All Call Dates and Times (Received, Dispatched, Enroute, Arrival, Under Control and Completed)
- Involved Parties linked directly to the appropriate offenses so that there’s never a question of who was involved in what
- Images, Property & Evidence
- Detailed Arrest Report
When it comes time for submission of the final incident report, PTS has included validation checking to ensure error-free reporting.
The Software For Busy Officers
Whether officers do their “digital paperwork” on laptops in squad cars or on a desktop PC back at the station, Incident Solutions allows them to report on happenings immediately after they occur. Actually, it could be “as they occur” but who wants officers to be spending time on the computer as a crime is unfolding?
Officers can document all citations quickly and thoroughly. A tabbed interface allows easy input and retrieval of citation info, offender info, location info, notes and even court times. Multiple violations can be attached to one citation if department policy allows.
INVOLVED PARTIESWhen confronting and identifying a suspicious subject, it’s important that an officer know as much of the person’s background as possible, especially if the subject has previously been interviewed by other officers or has had brushes with the law. The data from prior Field Interview data can be relayed to the officer in real time, right there on the spot, helping keep the officer alert and safe. Likewise, future officers will benefit from the new Field Interview’s data: vehicle info, search info, dispositions and other data such as notes. The subject’s Alias and Associate names can also be entered.
Assistance for Hectic Administrative Activities
When patrol’s job is done and the “paperwork” has been filed, the responsibility passes to Admin and CID. Incident Solutions helps maintain and use this data effectively to further investigate and close cases as well as utilize stats and trends to further increase the safety of the public.
DOMESTIC VIOLENCEIn a paper records system or with other software, it can be a real chore for personnel to find the exact data they need, both for case investigations and data tracking later. PTS built several powerful search engines and reports into this police records software to enable just that. When searching for data, Admin and CID can get back as many or as few results as they need, depending on the amount and type of parameters and criteria they set.
Submission of UCR / NIBRS reports can make people nervous because of all that’s involved. One little mistake can ruin the report, so Incident Solution allows test submissions before committing to the real thing.
OTHER POLICE SOFTWARE
- User & Location-Based Permissions Setup
- Custom Locations
- Editable Application Settings & Fields
- 2 Methods of Evidence Record Creation
- From Scratch
- Import from PTS Incident Solution
- Permanent & Temporary Item Check-In
- Chain of Custody (Single & Multiple Items)
- Parties Related to Evidence
- Image & Video Attachment
- Evidence Audit
- Evidence Disposal Records
- Case Assignments and History
- Time Spent on Cases
- Case and Investigator Statistics
- Task Lists
- Phone Logs
- eNote Pads
- Solvability Assessments and Closure Values
- Review Dates
- Approvals and Case Dispositions
- Case Particulars / Potential Modus Operandi
The basic citation feature located within the Incident program is designed to maintain all department citation records. Using basic citation, officers enter data at an office workstation or through a mobile data terminal.
As an option, PTS Incident can interface with Saltus Technologies’ electronic digiTICKET system. The digiTICKET system scans driver’s licenses, state and military IDs from all over the United States, Canada and Mexico. Citation issuance times are typically reduced by more than 50%, and the import of citation data into PTS Incident Solutions happens with the click of a button.
Both Options Include:
- Interfaces with drivers' license magnetic stripe readers
- Import data to the incident module
- In-car citation printing
- Schedule new meetings
- Document all court appointed meetings
- Print meeting receipts
- Links to PTS ID file with full personal details, photo, warrants and offense history
- Registrant status, completion dates, etc.
- Attach notes
- Built-in reports include:
- Due To Report
- Overdue List
- Contacts Made
- Document field interviews
- Write incident and arrest reports
- Insert and track property and evidence
- Attach images
- Accident reporting
- Basic traffic citations
- Complete domestic violence forms
- Access IDs and warrants